Commitment #1 Improve information sharing and communication across the University.
Commitment #2 Enhance Leadership Excellence & Effective Management.
Commitment #3 Enhance and improve rewards and recognition programs.
Commitment #4 Build the institutional capacity to manage change.
Commitment #5 Conduct an institutional Employee Engagement Survey every 2‐3 years, and action the results.
Commitment #6 Implement an integrated mental health strategy that leads to a mentally healthy campus.
Improve information sharing and communication across the University
- Outline an internal communications model and process to expedite information sharing across the University.
- Ensure that people have information required to effectively do their jobs.
Enhance Leadership Excellence & Effective Management
- Develop a management philosophy
- Plan a consultation process with focus groups and feedback via CPMEA
- Continue to offer comprehensive learning and development opportunities to enhance leadership/management for academic administrators, administrative leadership and managers
Enhance and improve rewards and recognition programs
- Enhance the Rewards & Recognition Guide
- Expand the long service awards
- Recognize employees receiving degrees, diplomas or certificates
- Enhance recognition at the local level
Enhance and improve the workplace culture
- Conduct qualitative interviews with three areas who have implemented culture change initiatives
- Identify common elements of success
- Develop a model for organizational change management
- Pilot Change Academy